If you like a vent, press this to move it higher up the list.
If you don't like a vent, press this to move it down the list.
Press this to nominate a vent for "Best of the Vent."
You may vote only once per Vent. Multiple votes will not be recorded.
The old adage "A fool and his money are soon parted" sums up the $600 athletic shoe craze.
I wonder how many of those people standing in line in Colorado to buy marijuana at $300+ an ounce are whining that they can't afford health insurance!
Society is one big competition: Best clothes, fanciest cars, most expensive shoes, best Christmas decorations, fanciest Christmas cards. You win. I won't play that game.
"Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the government." -- James Madison, speech in the House of Representatives, January 10, 1794
I had an insurance policy I liked, a doctor I liked, and it was AFFORDABLE! Thanks to Obamacare, I have now lost my insurance and my doctor and cannot afford insurance. Looking forward to the medical black market that will inevitably be born. Happy New Year!
When it is "through no fault of your own" that you don't have medical insurance, I am very compassionate. However, if you don't have medical insurance because of your life style and choices, compassion is misplaced.
Every time I switched to the Weather Channel they were doing TV shows, not the weather. I gave up!
You can't find better use of your time then to threaten legal action against the financially strapped VA over Christmas carols? Maybe you should ask an injured soldier who's been awaiting treatment their opinion.
I question anyone who decides someone else has "enough" money. Little envy there huh?
It's nice to spend time with a child who has graduated from college and worked for a year to see that they did listen to you in prior years.
I tried MARTA to get from the suburbs to Georgia State for my MS degree but the hassles including safety were so great that I gave up on MARTA.
It's none of your business how I, or anyone of any age, spend legally earned money. MYOB and the world would be a better place.
I wait and pay a buck to see the same movie you go pay big bucks to see when it first comes out. And my microwave makes really cheap good popcorn. What am I missing?
Why do Venter's complain when their vents get voted to the bottom. We all have the right to agree or disagree with your opinion.
Last night New York cops let a guy go for having less than twenty-five grams of marijuana on him but arrested him for having more than sixteen ounces of Pepsi.
If Deal had increased Medicaid, there would be more people seeking healthcare and less doctors willing to accept the dismal Medicaid payment scale. Having health insurance does NOT guarantee getting actual healthcare.
Compassion and wisdom are rarely the same thing. The first tends to be subjective, the second isn't. And if you think you're compassionate, it is unjust to force others to pay for your feelings.
Being retired, I drastically restrict my driving but public transportation is of no use to me. If I lived in a senior community, I would use their shuttle bus instead of my vehicle at least part of the time.
For goodness' sake; somebody patch LAVISTA AND LINDBERG ROADS before someone disappears in one of the pot holes. Otherwise, we're going to have to return to mules and wagons.
Justin Bieber and many of the other celebrities doing "good deeds" do so out of obligation, not a heart-felt sense of wanting to. It's all about the publicity with most of them AFTER they've become famous.
You have to be kidding! I was cooking bacon this morning and it was so thin I could actually see through it!
I will miss the holiday rush hour traffic
Maybe I DO teach my kids to save their money. But ultimately THEY have the choice what to do with THEIR money. At least for now before the government takes it away.
Clearly the only solution the government has to stop messing up the health care of 85% of Americans so as to subsidize the other 15% is for government to take complete control of all healthcare in this country. Never mind, they already have.
UCF smashed Baylor and has a program way better than UGA or GT. Too bad Tech let George O'Leary get away!
What Colorado pothead is going to be the first to drive off a narrow, cliff-like road?
2014 wish list for City of Marietta: More Major Consumer Stores NEAR THE SQUARE! Publix, Ingles, Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart...anything! I am so of driving 20-30 minutes just to get to a store!
Phil Robertson talks about what kind of sinners will not get to heaven but does not seem to know that only the forgiven kind will get there.
Thanks for posting my vent. It got voted straight to the bottom just like I thought it would. Any mention of GA Republicans and their opposition to the ACA, See you at the bottom. $600. shoes are way more important.
That's the whole point of the ACA. There won't be any uninsured people if they get covered like they are required to do now.