vent

The Vent / Metro

More Vents

Metro, Sports, Unvent

Post a Vent

Vote on Vents

If you like a vent, press this to move it higher up the list.

If you don't like a vent, press this to move it down the list.

Press this to nominate a vent for "Best of the Vent."

You may vote only once per Vent. Multiple votes will not be recorded.

If media would drop the labels such as "Mexican-American," "African-American," "Irish -American," and just call us ALL Americans, it might help unite us together instead of split us apart.

Thumbs up! Thumbs down! Nominate for Best of the Vent Score: 1194

Mayor Reed, perhaps you can explain why a white youth cannot walk home from a Braves game IN YOUR OWN CITY without being gunned down in the streets. This is something YOU have control over.

Thumbs up! Thumbs down! Nominate for Best of the Vent Score: 1033

Please NAACP, go to Chicago, be useful and stop the violence there first!

Thumbs up! Thumbs down! Nominate for Best of the Vent Score: 902

NAACP wants the Obama administration to file a civil law suite against G. Zimmerman. Well, that figures.

Thumbs up! Thumbs down! Nominate for Best of the Vent Score: 609

Just because you read it here doesn't mean it's true.

Thumbs up! Thumbs down! Nominate for Best of the Vent Score: 416

If you apply to my company with a tattoo, you WILL get a job based on your knowledge and experience. Just cover it during work hours. Thank you.

Thumbs up! Thumbs down! Nominate for Best of the Vent Score: 306

A smile can make everything better.

Thumbs up! Thumbs down! Nominate for Best of the Vent Score: 265

A few tattoos have been in vogue for centuries, but not the whole body art that seems to be the fad today.

Thumbs up! Thumbs down! Nominate for Best of the Vent Score: 223

I'm less worried about the earth's age and more worried about the years it has left.

Thumbs up! Thumbs down! Nominate for Best of the Vent Score: 211

The lives we lead aren't defined by the work we do.

Thumbs up! Thumbs down! Nominate for Best of the Vent Score: 178

Yahoo absolutely does not make you need to be on facebook to have email-- been a Yahoo customer for years -- You are not very savvy!!!

Thumbs up! Thumbs down! Nominate for Best of the Vent Score: 170

The venter that has not been able to DVR for months needs a new TV service - no problems with Comcast.

Thumbs up! Thumbs down! Nominate for Best of the Vent Score: -45

When will people stop saying, "Look at how cool it is here now, so that proves that the planet is not getting warmer"?

Thumbs up! Thumbs down! Nominate for Best of the Vent Score: -102

Scientists are already saying we can slow climate change and we can help it but we can't reverse all the damage. And still there are the non-believers.

Thumbs up! Thumbs down! Nominate for Best of the Vent Score: -209

99% of the time, the law works like it is supposed to. The other 1% leaves us all shaking our heads as to the outcome!

Thumbs up! Thumbs down! Nominate for Best of the Vent Score: -301

If you want to kill someone and not serve any time, Florida seems to be the place to do it! George Zimmerman and Casey Anthony are sure proof of that! Florida jurors must be idiots!

Thumbs up! Thumbs down! Nominate for Best of the Vent Score: -801

^ top

Kudzu Services » Find the right people for the job