|address||1120 Hickory Lane, Tunica, Mississippi 38664|
This Colonial Revival home in Tunica was completed in 1920 by Captain J.W. Henderson. A captain in the Spanish-American War, a Tunica lawyer and a member of the Mississippi state legislature, Henderson and his family lived in the house until he lost it in the Great Depression. When the bank took over the house, the family home was converted into four apartments for bank employees. It has changed ownership several times since then, endured a fire and sat vacant for a couple of years. It was bought and restored in 1999. The current owners bought the house in 2001 and completely renovated the home. Original oak and heart pine floors, as well as the hand-twisted mahogany railing and staircase, remind guests of the house’s history. The four rooms in this bed-and-breakfast each have a theme, and furnishings make visitors feel like honored guests in a family home.
|in rooms||Gas log fireplaces, in-room baths (some include whirlpool), bed and breakfast|