You’re sick. Now what? Where do you turn? Is knowledge power? Of course. Hospitals are a big presence in metro Atlanta. From Buckhead to Decatur to Cumming to Lawrenceville, thousands of patients, nurses and doctors make up a vibrant community. Quality health care remains a strong attraction to newcomers as Atlanta hospitals boast cutting-edge technology and competitive service.
Check out ajc.com, where you can find the latest news and information about Atlanta hospitals and health care in Georgia and the Southeast.
CHEROKEE COUNTY & COBB COUNTY:
• WellStar Kennestone Hospital
• Southern Regional Medical Center
• Emory-Adventist Hospital
• Atlanta Veterans Administration Medical Center
• DeKalb Medical Center
• Emory University Hospital
• Emory University Spine & Orthopedics Hospital
• Wesley Woods Center
• Gwinnett Medical Center
• Rockdale Medical Center