Weekend Away: July 2011
Travel photos from AJC readers for the month of July 2011.
Claire Giles, Submitted 07/16/2011
- Inside Hagia Sophia in Istanbul, Turkey. This was the world's largest building for almost 1000 years! June 2011
- Large cat topiary near Taksim Square in Istanbul, Turkey. Taksim is the center of the city and favorite for locals. My personal favorite is the old part of the city near Sultanahmet. June 2011
- The Blue Mosque in Istanbul, Turkey. I took this photo from the Pierre Loti roof top terrace 6/11.
- I am on top of the world. Shellie in the glass balcony (103rd floor) of The Willis Tower in Chicago July 2011.
- Lisa Johnson of Snellville, GA taking in the view of Niagara Falls.
- A partial view of Niagara Falls from the Canadian side.