Weekend Away: July 2010
AJC readers share their photos of vacations from around the world.
Mike Morris, Submitted 07/07/2010
- Eniel Gonzalez of Stockbridge and Edwin Torres enjoy a hike to a secluded waterfall in Jayuya, Puerto Rico
- Nightfall over Baden Baden, Germany
- Vineyards in Cochem, Germany, reflected in a glass of the local Mosel Valley wine.
- King Harrison hiking up Signal Hill, St. John's, Newfoundland on July 1st, 2010 (Canada Day).
- Keith and Gigi Lamar on the 103rd floor of the Willis building (formerly Sears Tower) in Chicago!
- A rare view of Mt. McKinley from the McKinley Explorere train traveling from Anchorage, AK to Denali National Park. Seen last week!