Weekend Away: July 2009
AJC reader photos from their summer weekend getaway vacations - week of July 25, 2009.
Bruce Johnson, Submitted 07/26/2009
- We rented a houseboat on Lake Lanier. YES, the name of the boat really was the Minnow! The Snellville GA Cruisers: Bruce, Lisa, Michelle, Kelsey, Les, Ginny, Austin, Cassie, Nick, Amy & Matt.
- Matt Johnson, Cassie Parker, Amy Rice and Austin Walls of Snellville GA leap into the warm waters of Lake Lanier. The houseboat was rented from Lake Lanier Islands. Fun family vacation!
- Cassie Parker and Matt Johnson (aka 'the dynamic duo').....take the plunge into Lake Lanier - July 23, 2009.
- Amy Rice and Austin Walls strike a pose as they leap from the top of the houseboat into Lake Lanier.
- If you ever see a houseboat 'doing doughnuts' in the middle of Lake Lanier.......chances are pretty good that Captain Kelsey Parker is at the helm.
- Lisa, Ginny & Les enjoy a cold beverage...in a hot tub.....on a boat....in Lake Lanier. .....because that's how they roll.