Weekend Away: September 2011
Readers, submit your travel photos from your summer vacation.
Claire Giles, Submitted 09/26/2011
- Light sculpture inside the Helen Kröller-Müller museum in Otterlo, Netherlands - August 2011. This museum has the second largest collection of Van Gogh's art in the world.
- Replica of Noah's Arc on the Rhine River in the Netherlands - August 2011.
- Kinderdijk, Netherlands is on the World Heritage List of UNESCO - August 2011.
- Seagull on the Delta Works keeping the North Sea out of the Netherlands - August 2011.
- Interesting sculpture in a public park in Antwerp, Belgium – August 2011.
- Dock to the beach on Jekyll Island.