Severe storms blow through Atlanta
Photos from the April 4, 2011, storms in and around metro Atlanta sent by AJC readers.
aaron wachtel, Submitted 04/05/2011
- My neighbor had just gotten up from a nap seconds before the tree came through
- At the corner of Wycliff & Collier. Luckily no one was seriously hurt.
- This old tree was the culprit. Thankfully no one was hurt.
- Both cars owners have no idea this has happened to their cars
- No one was hurt here.
- A new hazard at the White Oak park Disc Golf course in Paulding County