Severe storms, April 27, 2011
Is there extreme weather in your neighborhood? Send us your photos.
Danny Bishop, Submitted 04/28/2011
- Storm damage on State Highway 42 near High Falls, GA. Miles of nearby Interstate 75 were shut down for hours from debris and overturned trucks due to the storm
- Storm Damage in Fairplay, GA. The intersection of Highway 42 and Mill Pond Road. A massive storm moved through this area in the early morning hours of April 28, 2011.
- Sea gull spotted in Upson County following Wednesday nights storms.
- Lightning strike over Atlanta. Facing south from the 400/285 area.
- The 30+ ft tree had a sizable rootball---
- Upon arriving home Wednesday afternoon I discovered 4 trees had blown over in my side yard. Luckily, there was no damage to my home.