Labor Day weekend
Send in your pictures from a busy weekend in Atlanta -- Dagon*Con, college football kickoffs, Braves, holiday celebrations.
Steve Walker, Submitted 09/05/2009
- Family fun at DragonCon
- Downtown Atlanta was packed with Dragon*Con fans.
- Stormtroopers were as common as pigeons in downtown Atlanta on Saturday.
- It's not easy being a witch, that why this coven brought backup.
- Darth Vader is scary, especially when he's 6 feet 6 inches tall, but this little girl was clearly protected by The Force.
- These young ladies were selling 'Vixen' outfits for $40 and I wanted to buy 100 of them.