Labor Day weekend
Send in your pictures from a busy weekend in Atlanta -- Dagon*Con, college football kickoffs, Braves, holiday celebrations.
Steve Walker, Submitted 09/05/2009
- Stormtroopers were as common as pigeons in downtown Atlanta on Saturday.
- It's not easy being a witch, that why this coven brought backup.
- Darth Vader is scary, especially when he's 6 feet 6 inches tall, but this little girl was clearly protected by The Force.
- These young ladies were selling 'Vixen' outfits for $40 and I wanted to buy 100 of them.
- A Klingon drops his guard long enough to pose for a photo.
- The bright sun of Saturday afternoon clearly displeased this young vampire (or is he a Jedi knight?).