Labor Day weekend
Send in your pictures from a busy weekend in Atlanta -- Dagon*Con, college football kickoffs, Braves, holiday celebrations.
Steve Walker, Submitted 09/05/2009
- These young ladies were selling 'Vixen' outfits for $40 and I wanted to buy 100 of them.
- A Klingon drops his guard long enough to pose for a photo.
- The bright sun of Saturday afternoon clearly displeased this young vampire (or is he a Jedi knight?).
- Mario, Princess Peach and Luigi consort with the enemy (a Koopa Troopa?) as Chris Faso from New York handles the Nintendo controller.
- A young Star Wars fan takes a break after the Saturday parade.
- Dragon*Con Parade 2009