Halloween costumes-October 2010
AJC readers, submit your homemade Halloween costumes here.
Ryan Lee, Submitted 10/18/2010
- Yappy Howl-oween from Maximus and Gracie Lu!
- How to Sculpt a Pumpkin by Chris Pettis Thomaston, GA (678) 522-5027 cell
- The BP Oil Spill
- Jordan on his way to the Halloween charater Event at his school... We made this Sponge Bob costume using a box, paint, and Plastic table cloth(for the suspenders)...
- Sexy Devil, Adorable Fairy, and one very handsome Pirate.
- My son and his goat took 3rd place in the Costume Contest at a goat show, as Steve Irwin Crocodile hunter and his CROC, Crikey Mate!