Halloween costumes-October 2010
AJC readers, submit your homemade Halloween costumes here.
Sara Williams, Submitted 10/06/2010
- Me as a 6'3' Oompa Loompa...
- Where's Waldo
- Halloween 2004: My little sister, Liz, was Ella from Ella Enchanted. I made the outfit, & we bought a crown at the dollar store. I dressed up as our dad w/ his pajamas & robe & shaving cream.
- Danna and her assistant Shiloh, the marvelous rescue dog. Both costumes were homemade.
- Matt Teli as Billy Mays, Halloween 2009. $8 wig + $2 black face paint + envelope label with Oxy Clean logo printed on it.
- I made a beauty queen costume with the title Miss Diagnosed. I also have a 'flower bouquet' to carry that is a bouquet of empty pill bottles!