Halloween costumes-October 2010
AJC readers, submit your homemade Halloween costumes here.
Lynda Johnson, Submitted 10/01/2010
- Danna and her assistant Shiloh, the marvelous rescue dog. Both costumes were homemade.
- Matt Teli as Billy Mays, Halloween 2009. $8 wig + $2 black face paint + envelope label with Oxy Clean logo printed on it.
- I made a beauty queen costume with the title Miss Diagnosed. I also have a 'flower bouquet' to carry that is a bouquet of empty pill bottles!
- This is the coke machine costume I made (modeled by my daughter). It is made out of felt and fabric paint.
- Princess Peach
- Frye and Amy from Futurama