Halloween costumes-October 2010
AJC readers, submit your homemade Halloween costumes here.
Submitted by Amber Hrabovsky, Submitted 09/30/2010
- This is the coke machine costume I made (modeled by my daughter). It is made out of felt and fabric paint.
- Princess Peach
- Frye and Amy from Futurama
- Amber, Mike and Hannah get ready for the Little Five Points Halloween parade
- Amber Hrabovsky goes all out as Amy Winehouse
- Here's my hand-sewn grown-up Max (from Where the Wild Things Are) costume. Super warm and probably hundreds of dollars cheaper and a better fit than it would have been if I'd bought it!