Fall scenery photos
Send us your photos of brilliant leaves and other fall foliage to celebrate the autumn season.
Tami Richards, Submitted 11/05/2009
- From top of Brasstown Bald. It was about all we could see!
- Shot from inside my dad's truck on the way to Brasstown Bald. This was on a very rainy, foggy Halloween Saturday. The colors really came through!
- N. Georgia Mtns near Helen
- Beautifully vivid tree at the Polar Bear Caves in Plymouth, NH.
- Baker River in Plymouth, NH from the New England Southern RR bridge just before the river merges with the Pemigewasset River.
- Picture from the back of the Lodge at Amacalola Falls, Dawson County, Ga.