Atlanta weather | Wednesday
Readers' photos of winter weather.
Jim Collins, Submitted 01/12/2011
- It was pretty Sunday!
- The entire team at Sandy Spring's popular eatery, Food 101 pitched in to shovel and clear the way in the parking lot. Food 101 opened today for lunch and dinner.
- Caroline Collins, age 19 months, and her sister Leah Collins, four, of Smyrna enjoy a ride in an improvised method of travel.
- FROZEN LAKE IN DULUTH, GA
- Michael Foster, Tyler Hayes, and Drew Wharton of Marietta. Seven hours worth of snow building results in Marietta's finest igloo!
- A dead end st. near Piedmont Pk., early Tues. about 3:00 a.m. approx. 4 hrs. after the first snow on Monday night on 01-10-11. An eerie glow was created from the city lights and the low cloud cover.