Readers send in their photos as snow hits the Atlanta area Jan. 7, 2010.
Tayatta Cummings, Submitted 01/09/2010
- Jack Johnson, age 2, of Cartersville prepares to throw a snow ball.
- snow day 2010
- Treniti Cumming's Snow Angel. She prayed hard enough for snow; it wasn't a lot, but she received some!
- Trenia's Cummings's Snow Angel. Being from Chicago, we're used to more snow than this, so we'll just enjoy what we can!
- Sun shining on the trees in our backyard at sun-up on 01/08/10. First snow of 2010 in Lawrenceville, Ga.
- Sun shining through the trees of our backyard, Lawrenceville, Ga. 01/08/10, just after dawn.