Atlanta winter weather | Tuesday
More readers' photos of the snow and ice storm.
Chau Lewis, Submitted 01/14/2011
- Heading to the MARTA station during Monday's morning rush hour at Abernathy and Mt. Vernon.
- Usually I would submit a picture like this of the moon over the Gulf at Destin. But, this was the 'frozen tundra' that was the front yard with a streetlight in the background in Winston, GA.
- Chau Lewis, in Atlanta on Sunday night, January 9, 2011, making her first snow angel ever in America on the brink of snowpocalypse. She always wanted to do this before she died.
- Right sleds, right hills & everyone goes airborne!
- The trail at Harbins Park in Dacula
- Moreland Avenue on the corner of Glenwood in East Atlanta. During the evening of the snowfall. It was too perfect to pass up. The dead badger on my head agrees.